Y'all asked for it, so here it is! Amy (@amy_liz_beth) made this scrumptious Baked Oatmeal Casserole for all of the ladies that went to Seaside for the @lincactive Spring Photoshoot... and let me tell you, it was gone in two seconds.
Baked Oatmeal Casserole
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes | Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes | Serves: 9
2 cups milk
3 1/2 cups old fashioned whole oats
2 large eggs
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup mashed banana
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Mixed fruits of your choice (We are doing raspberries and blueberries)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X9 pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together, except optional walnuts.
- Top with walnuts.
- Bake immediately at 350 degrees for 35 minutes until the middle is set.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with greek yogurt if you like.
Make sure to check out our instagram highlights for a how-to video.✨
If you try out this recipe, make sure to tag @linc.nation and let us know what y'all think about it!